I received my November Glam Bag! Ipsy is a $10 per month subscription that includes 4-5 sample size beauty products based on your personalized beauty profile. It also includes a makeup bag. I have gone back and forth in deciding whether or not to switch to Birchbox–another monthly subscription, but each time I receive my Glam Bag I am more and more pleased.
This month’s theme is Beauty Blast. The bag is an outer space theme.
- Mai Couture Travel Blush Makeup Papers are beautiful colored blush papers that you tap or rub up the apples of your cheeks. One sheet is good for both cheeks. This is in the color Sicily. This will definitely be going in my travel makeup case. It has just a hint of shimmer. Price for a full-size is $17.50.
- Figs & Rouge Flawless Effects Skincare Mattifying Emulsion $ Pore Refiner is for normal to combination sensitive skin. I use this product as a primer. It has a velvety effect to the touch. It helps to cut down on shine. $37.20 for a 30 ml size.
- Luxie No. 290 Eye Shadow is Paraben-Free, Cruelty Free and Dermatologist Tested. It is a nicely pigmented rich purple–perfect for the Fall/Winter season. $6.00 on the Luxie site.
- Trestique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Chile Red is an perfect-toned red that wears nicely on the lips. Again, perfect for the holiday season. Full-sized is $28 on Trestique site.
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black. The brush tip on this mascara is NO JOKE. I am talking a big bold brush that tapers to the tip. This is a fiber mascara that does not clump or flake. I have small lashes and this definitely gave them full volume and length. Full-sized is $20 on Smashbox site.
My favorites are the lip pencil and the mascara, but love each item in this month’s bag.