Ipsy has outdone themselves for the February glam bag! The theme is Pretty in #IpsyPink based on the 1986 movie with Molly Ringwald, Jon Cryer and Andrew McCarthy called Pretty in Pink.
my amazing leave in secret is a multi-purpose spray conditioner for all hair types. I am excited to try this over time. The scent is nice and not over-powering. The package claims that it:
- repairs dry, damaged hair
- draws in replenishing hydration that seals onto the hair
- penetrates and seals the cuticle to keep hair smooth, shiny and strong
- hydrates hair for split-end and damage repair
- seals out humidity for superior frizz control
- protects and prolongs hair color
- leaves hair lustrous and silky
- enhances natural body
- flat iron spray and thermal protector
- detangles & improves elasticity and manageability for damage resistance and minimized breakage
- reduces blow dry time
- sodium chloride free
A 3.4 ounce is $14 on their website.
it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Aging Water Proof Concealer. This made my glam bag! This is the product I was jumping up and down over! I LOVE iT Cosmetics and have been wanting to test this concealer. It did not disappoint. It is thick and covers those dark circles with a tiny drop of product. There is a shine, but I was a to diminish it with high-definition powder. Mine is Neutral Medium. It contains Hydro-Collagen and Vitamins C & K. A .28 ounce is $24 on Ulta’s website.
Luxie Small Tapered Blending Brush #231. This is another plus! I have gotten a Luxie blush brush in an Ipsy bag before. I use it all the time. The bristles on these brushes are so soft. They are synthetic and cruelty-free making them a vegan option. The bristles are coated with anti-bacteria for protection. The taper allows you to get into the crease to blend out shadows. It is pink with rose gold–another plus! It is $12 on the Luxie website.
bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in MB001 Desert Rose is a beautiful peachy pink mineral powder.