It is here!! My December Glam Bag has arrived. A little early Christmas present. I LOVE the makeup bag. It is a shiny, bright red with quilting. My favorite part is the zipper pull…it is red lips!
- Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer by Elizabeth Mott This is a nice, thick pink creamy primer. I was anxious to try this one! Sure enough, my eyeshadow didn’t move. I applied it in the morning and it still looked gorgeous at the end of the day! It even has a beachy scent to it. Coconuts come to mind. $20 on Elizabeth Mott website.
- Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick in the color Sweet One A Target exclusive. 100% vegan. Cruelty-free. Formulated without parabens, carmine and petroleum. I have to be honest, I am not in love with this one. I like the color–a dark wine. However, it goes on waxy. It takes a few strokes to get the deep color. The scent even smells like a wax. $9.99 on the Target website; unless you have a Target Red Card (which I highly recommend!), then it is 5% off $9.49 plus free shipping. I did look on the website for this specific color, but couldn’t find it. Maybe the store carries Sweet One.
- Clark’s Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask Can I say, “Oh my goodness!” a creme that can be applied as a moisturizer or as a face mask. I have applied it as a moisturizer under my makeup. It worked wonders! This time of year my skin is dry in some areas and oily in others. This seemed to even out those areas. My foundation went on evenly and didn’t feel sticky or oily. I will try it as a face mask and let you know how it worked. This little gem is $72 on the Clark’s website! I will be savoring this one!
- PEONY Shadow Trio This tiny little palette is a beauty. The packages calls it “after dark shades.” Swatched, the shades feel velvety smooth. The lighter shade is a nice highlighter with shimmer. The darkest shade had a hint of shimmer and is a nice, chocolate brown. The bronze is highly pigmented, with lots of shimmer. As I look at these beautiful colors, I think of party shades. They are $17.95 on the website.
- Briogeo Curl Charisma Finishing Creme for Curly to Wavy Hair I have curly hair that tends to frizz. I loved how this product went on. It was light, not greasy, with a clean scent. It did tame my frizz and gave my curls bounce. It is fortified with rice amino acids, avocado oil and quinoa extract. It is $18 on the Briogeo website.
Overall, I am pleased with this month’s glam bag. For $10 per month and free shipping you can get your own glam bag. Just go to Ipsy and sign up. You will fill out a survey to personalize your samples. Please copy and paste my referral code https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=5×85. I will earn 250 bonus points. Also, you can earn bonus points by referring a friend!